On this website you can download an electronic version of the following Orgalime Guides free of charge:
- An Updated Practical Guide to Understanding the Specific Requirements of the Construction Products Regulation
- Orgalime Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Guide
- A Practical Guide to Understanding the Specific Requirements of CPR
- September 2012 - update of Orgalime Guide on Recast RoHS Directive (July 2011)
- Orgalime Guide on Recast RoHS Directive, July 2011
- Practical Guide for downstream users, article producers and article importers to understanding Regulation n° 1907/2006 on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation of Chemicals (REACH) - May 2007, Last update October 2009
- Pressure Equipment Directive – Orgalime Guide, May 1999, updated April 2008
- Orgalime RoHS Guide, March 2006, updated January 2007
- Orgalime Guide Assembly under PED
- WEEE & RoHS Scope Guide, January 2006
For downloading the electronic file please follow these steps:
You will first have to register your company/organisation details on this website before downloading these publications in electronic format. The information you provide when registering will not be given to third parties. By registering, you will in future also have the possibility of receiving information on further updates of Orgalime’s guides, on other activities related to our work on environmental legislation and on other Orgalime publications.
Once your account has been created and you are logged in, you will also be asked to accept the terms and conditions of the licence agreement. The agreement covers exclusively the right to store the language versions of the downloaded publication in your internal information system and to send the electronic file to your employees, customers, suppliers, authorities and other parties. The agreement also covers the right for these parties to print out paper copies of the guide received by you electronically and to use such copies solely for their own personal use. The agreement does not include the right to store Orgalime’s licensed documents on an open Internet site or to offer it for resale. Parties receiving the electronic guide from the licensee may neither sell it nor distribute it to third parties by electronic means, nor publish it on the internet.
Lost password or change of company details:
If you have already registered at this site but have forgotten your password, you can receive a new password by following this link: Click here to receive a new password.
You can also access the Customer Area here for viewing or updating your company details.
If you wish to order a paper copy of the WEEE & RoHS Scope Guide, please contact the national Orgalime member federations in your country. If you are based e.g. in the USA, in Asia or in another country with no Orgalime member you can order the paper copy it also directly through the Orgalime Secretariat.
Should you be interested in information about our other Orgalime publications such as our General Conditions, Model Forms and Guides, please click here, or if you wish to obtain a licence for using Orgalime General Conditions in electronic format, click here.